Tuesday, 19 August 2014

My Summer So Far

It is always amazing to me how the summer break is almost 2 months long, but goes by so fast. It has been a good summer, but a busy one.

Week 1 - School and other school
This summer I am continuing my Masters Program in Education. I had two courses over the period of two weeks starting the first week in July.  The courses I was taking were:
1. Indigenous Education
2. Assessment and Learning.

During the evenings I worked at home reading and studying my many textbooks and papers, but during the day I spent my time at school. Week one the focus was on Science and Social. I had worked on creating projects and worksheets to go along with our Social Textbook last year, so this summer was a great opportunity to fix mistakes and to create projects to better connect to the Program of Studies. In science I realized I had almost too many resources that I tried to wade through last year. This week I sorted out all of the resources I had used in the last few years and the stuff I hadn't and organized all of my units into 1 inch binders. I now feel as if I have the best of the best resources at my fingertips.



No comments:

Post a Comment